Fobo Tyre applies the following return and refund policy for “FOBO" branded products (“FOBO Products”):-
IMPORTANT: Before returning any Fobo Product it is a requirement that you "release" the unit from your cloud account before sending back. We are unable to test or assess your claim if the unit is still locked to your cloud account. In this instance we will need to return the unit to you for releasing prior to be able to process your refund or claim.
IS YOUR RETURN ELIGIBLE?
FOBO Products may be returned as long as ALL of the following conditions are fulfilled:-
- The return of the FOBO Product(s) is made within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of its purchase. The FOBO Product is only deemed as having been returned once Fobo Tyre has physically received the said FOBO Product. However, for the purposes of determining whether the FOBO Product has been “returned” within the fourteen (14) calendar day period, Fobo Tyrewill accept the date that you place for shipping with your carriers;
- The FOBO Product(s) must be repackaged in its original packaging with all its accessories (e.g:- any cords, adapters, chargers, etc) and documentation (e.g:- instruction manuals, booklets, etc) that were included when you first purchased it;
- The FOBO Product(s) must be undamaged, untampered with and remaining in the same condition as you first received it. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT IF THE FOBO PRODUCT(S) ARE DAMAGED DURING TRANSIT OR SHIPPING TO Fobo Tyre, YOUR RETURN WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE. WE SUGGEST THAT YOU TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO MAKE SURE THAT ADEQUATE SHIPPING OR CARRIER ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE;
- The return of the FOBO Product(s) must be accompanied with the original purchase receipt;
- The return of the FOBO Product(s) must also be accompanied with a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) slip that is generated through Resolution Centre on our website. This is explained further below; AND
- The identification and/or serial number tag of the FOBO Product(s) must still remain in its original condition.
Using Resolution Centre
Before shipping your FOBO Product(s) back to Fobo Tyre, and apart from fulfilling the conditions above, you will also need to receive a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) Slip to be included in your shipment. This RMA Slip is generated through the Fobo Tyre Website at www.fobotyre.com.au by following these steps:-
Log on to your FOBO Tyre Account through the FOBO Tyre Website;
Select “Resolution Centre” under the “My Account” link;
- Select “Click here to start a new dispute” button
- Fill in the appropriate areas and then file the dispute.
Once we have processed your dispute and if the claim is approved we will generate your RMA Slip and send it to you via email. You must ship the FOBO Product(s) within ten (10) days from the date of the RMA Slip. Otherwise, the RMA Slip will expire and you will need to re-generate a new RMA Slip in order to return the FOBO Product(s).
Once Fobo Tyre has received your returned FOBO Product(s) and confirm final approval of your return or warranty claim, Fobo Tyre will initiate the replacment or refund process as follows:-
Fobo Tyre will refund you, usually by the same method with which you paid us or forward your replacement or repaired product within fourteen (14) days from the date Fobo Tyre receives the FOBO Product(s).
COSTS OF RETURN
PLEASE TAKE NOTE that all costs of making the return (e.g:- cost of shipping, etc) is to be SOLELY BORNE BY YOU unless otherwise precluded by any applicable laws.